Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

April 8, 2011

Today I was able to meet my high school best friend; her name is Alyssa Arroyo :) I used to tell her about so many things in my life when we were in high school but I’m still doing the same thing now, it’s just that we don’t see each other that much unlike when we were in high school that we were always together.
So many things had already happened from those high school days, a lot of things had changed, a lot of people had been forgotten but the memories stayed the same.
I am missing a lot of people right now, I think my high school friends are the ones on TOP of that list.
I haven’t seen them for a very long time now, and just a few days ago, one of my high school friends celebrated her 18th birthday, it was so heartbreaking not to be present on her party because she is one of my closest way back to my high school days and even up to now, we still are getting in touch with each other. But the feeling of not seeing them made me really sad, I know I am happy right now, spending my time with my college friends but it’s just that I would not be able to learn how to make friends and maintain that friendship if not for them. God had given them first to me, so I should just value them as the first treasures I had gathered as I explore my very young teenage life. I must really say that I learned and experienced a lot from them and I would not be where I am right now if not for these people, the first’s people to show the cruelty yet amazing beauty of life.
I am really hoping that one of these days I would be able to invite all of them out for a dinner, where we will all be able to share the different happenings in our lives, in their lives that I’d missed. I hope one of these days God would allow me to talk to each of them and share to them the stories I’ve wanted to tell them. I pray that one of these days we would be able to relive the happiness we all once had shared :)))
To my Dearest PASTEUR :) I really miss all of you; I really thank God for bringing such wonderful people in my life. You guys are one of the most important possessions and even if I'd missed a lot, you Guys always stayed in my heart :) ILY and May God always bless all of you :)

CHEERS!!! :)


---LIZ :))

No comments:

Post a Comment