10:42 4/5/2012
TRUST
TRUST the word itself is such a big word that comes with big responsibilities. It is one thing that once broken is hard to be fixed.
I just saw that TRUST photo on my dashboard (tumblr), and then something came that made me wrote wherever this entry would lead.
To tell you honestly, I’m the type of person who finds it easier to forgive but hardly forgets. And I've proved that a million times now. Well, probably because friendship is more important to me so i tend to always forgive , but it sucks to never forget.
Okay, i must say I’m a state right now wherein I’ve doubting about something, about someone's.......
I honestly don’t want to continue writing my feelings down but I just can't. One way or another this must be released.
It's so hard to have this type of feeling, that feeling that you can't explain, you don't know what to do but to just be so worried and be afraid of the things that’s making you doubt, things that tears the word TRUST apart. But there's really nothing you can do but just to be totally consumed by those things and its hard :(
All you can do is to shout inside of you how much you hate them all, and that they should fuck their own lives out. And stop bothering you and your life.
HAHAHA,I'll stop this.
P.S. YOU, please! Please don't break my Trust! For the second time around ,dont:(

AHAHAHAH IM SO RANDOM! SORRY!
ReplyDeleteYeah. HAHAHA. :) Naiimagine kita habang sinusulat mo to. Labyuuu liz :*
ReplyDelete